Rave Beans Rave Beans

Lol, the very definition of a functioning economy. You have the supply and denying access to the demand. It's like hording all the resources for yourself during Katrina. You could have been a king.

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

Right when I was losing all hope for newgrounds this comes along!!!

Thank you!

An Arrow in the Knee An Arrow in the Knee

Oww

I use to complain a lot, then I got an arrow in the knee

Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

Too easy.
Hadoken combo (x,m,n) is impossible to block. Just spam to win.
Get gold bars as first item.
Gold bars have no cool down time, just spam them for 10 seconds to win.
At this point you will have tons of belts to buy the other items.

Zombidle Zombidle

Not a bad game, I'm probably one of the few with the patients to get to above level 50 to let you know about the balancing issue.

1) Once you get up to lvl 50 in the game, the building's HP grow wayyyy larger than the upgrade can afford you. You're stuck destroying one mouse per building. And the skull rewards tend to also lag behind the building's HP.

2) non-tap monster's DPS is also irrelevent, and total waste of skulls. Like come on, 5M skulls for a monster with DPS of 125,000? The building's HP was in >20M by this time!!!

3) Currently extremely repetitive and loses excitement once you get to lvl25 it becomes a grinder.

Now truthfully, I didn't play fairly. I used Autohotkey and set a constant mouse click rate of 20 clicks/sec. It still took me 1.5 hours to get to level 50. I advise anyone else playing this to do the same as you will destroy your mouse.

Overall not a bad game, but the rewards need to be balanced out per increase in building strength. Also make the monster's DPS higher.

Cursed Treasure 2 Cursed Treasure 2

I don't normally play tower defense, but this one wasn't bad, beat the game in a 6 hr sit through. The bosses (ie. pirate flagship) were bit disappointing, had so much mana by the time they came around, I didn't have to follow their weakness, just spammed meteors till they died. The swarms were too small to have any effect once you got the lvl5 towers, absolutely OP.

Good game otherwise.

Where's The Love? Where's The Love?

Nice remix, Original tune from Nightwish - Amaranth.

Like how you revamped the lyrics and made it a bit like Miley Citrus

Verse On Fire Verse On Fire

delicious

could use with cleaner guitar sound, and take it easy on the bass.

looking forward for more \m/ ( >.<) \m/

chrono cross: another world chrono cross: another world

Sweet Heaven of the Holy Olympus

"I just got laid" - nuff said

also reminds me of that one song "at my funeral" - just that verse, apparently same broken cord as that verse

But seriously, I felt like wiping out a cigar after hearing this song, and I don't smoke! Keep up the great work!

Chronamut responds:

"at my funeral" or "at your funeral"? Cuz I remember the latter..

and congrats on your getting laid.. I guess.. lol..

and ya its a rather laid back song :P

thanks for the review!