Where's The Love? Where's The Love?

Nice remix, Original tune from Nightwish - Amaranth.

Like how you revamped the lyrics and made it a bit like Miley Citrus

Verse On Fire Verse On Fire

delicious

could use with cleaner guitar sound, and take it easy on the bass.

looking forward for more \m/ ( >.<) \m/

chrono cross: another world chrono cross: another world

Sweet Heaven of the Holy Olympus

"I just got laid" - nuff said

also reminds me of that one song "at my funeral" - just that verse, apparently same broken cord as that verse

But seriously, I felt like wiping out a cigar after hearing this song, and I don't smoke! Keep up the great work!

Chronamut responds:

"at my funeral" or "at your funeral"? Cuz I remember the latter..

and congrats on your getting laid.. I guess.. lol..

and ya its a rather laid back song :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Hatred Hatred

srry no dice

for a loop it has a horrible transition to go back to repeating

however if you redo the ending for a smoother transition then it would be nice

Dr. Mario Chill Theme Dr. Mario Chill Theme

sweetness

a bit repeative but the ending was great

Metal Gear Substance Remake Metal Gear Substance Remake

Thank You!

this is beyond all, one of the most motivational pieces ever! I don't give a cr@p about which game it belongs too, but the musics great. I can't thank you enough, this piece helped me finish my college essay, really gets your brain going.

Keep up the great work- I'll see what I can do about the 2.8 score, hopefully my voting power will help

Guitar Vs. Piano 2 Guitar Vs. Piano 2

A Dance version?

Doesn't live up to 1.2 <- best one out of the three you did

However this one sounds more like a dance version.

Still overall 1.2 whoops some major @$$, even compared to other remixes done by other authors

Death from space Death from space

Nice

What how is this possible 23 listens, but over 50 downloads? WTF?!-> these stats are messed up

Awesome, heard it on newgrounds radio- sounds like a city being smashed up by godzillia

Halo Theme -(Metalized?)- Halo Theme -(Metalized?)-

not original

I was able to recreate what you just did, in 10 minutes- however just because I wasn't able to hear the center part where the notes get higher so that I cant determine the notes- I cant fully say you just the most simple copy and paste, put since I was able to recreate this piece I would say you did copy and paste the midi file so I gave it a 0

but I'll give it a 3 out of 10 just because you had the guts to do this dispite the original author of the midi file

Could you answer a question for me- did you just copy and paste the midi file from rampancy and replace with a power metal sound?

secondly you didn't do anything different to it so thats what up with the "not original" part

insomnimaniac insomnimaniac

re-upload it

was the messed up, bland part the glitch you were talking about?

if it was please just resubmit it and delete this one

great otherwise